- Business & Commercial Law 25%
- Mergers & Acquisitions 25%
- Business Organizations 15%
- Real Estate 12%
- Contracts 12%
- Government Agencies and Programs 11%
Corporate & Real Estate Transactions Attorney at Moore Landrey, LLP
Katy Covington Tinsley's practice includes a wide range of corporate transactions, commercial real estate, and general business matters. She represents clients in connection with corporate formation, restructurings, mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, debt and equity finance transactions, and growth and operational issues. Katy also advises clients on securities law compliance and drafts disclosure documents for private securities offerings.
Additionally, Katy represents both landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing transactions. She also represents buyers and sellers in connection with the acquisition, financing, disposition, and development of various types of commercial property, including multi-family, mixed-use, office, and retail projects.
In addition to real estate and corporate transactional experience, Katy has also represented numerous corporate and individual parties in contract and commercial disputes in state and federal courts.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Management
- Texas, 2009
- Selected to the Texas Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters)
Current Employment Position