- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Medical Malpractice
- Jones Act
- Commercial Litigation
- Patent Infringement
- Consumer Litigation
Dan Ducote Jr. is an attorney with the Moore Landrey LLP law firm in Beaumont, Texas. Serving clients throughout Jefferson County and the surrounding area, Mr. Ducote focuses his practice primarily on helping those who suffered an injury or loss due to another party’s negligence or wrongdoing. In addition to handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Ducote represents commercial clients with commercial litigation, patent infringement cases, antitrust defense and more.
A Beaumont native, Mr. Ducote has deep ties to the community, and he genuinely cares about the legal issues that affect our local citizens and businesses. A graduate of South Texas College of Law, Mr. Ducote received his license to practice from the State Bar of Texas in 2002. He then joined our law firm, where he has handled numerous cases involving products liability, personal injury, toxic torts and commercial litigation.
Board certified in personal injury by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Ducote possesses the skills and resources necessary to handle the demands of any client’s case no matter how complex or challenging. Throughout his career, Mr. Ducote has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his plaintiff clients, and he has earned several awards and honors for his high ethical standards and exceptional customer service.
Regardless of whether your legal need is personal or professional in nature, you can trust Dan Ducote Jr. to advocate strongly on your behalf to help you achieve the positive results you expect and the justice you deserve. To discuss your case with Mr. Ducote further, you can contact the Moore Landrey LLP law firm to schedule a free initial consultation.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 2002
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.B.A. – 1997
- Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Re Dana, 138 S.W.3d 298 (Tex. 2004)
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, Texas Law, Texas Monthly, 2005, 2010, 2012 – 2014
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Southeast Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association, Former Director
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2008
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2013
Current Employment Position